TINTON FALLS, N.J., July 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT), a recognized global leader in enterprise backup, recovery, and data management across hybrid environments, today announced that it has broadly expanded its dedication to partners. Through significant commitments to personnel, programs and resources, all of which put partners firmly at the center of Commvault's go-to-market strategy, it creates an even stronger foundation for the mutual success of Commvault and its worldwide partner network.
Building on direct feedback from partners, and in concert with the formal launch of its new partner program year, Commvault has improved all aspects of partner engagement in an effort to make it easier to do business with Commvault, understand Commvault's product offerings, and take full advantage of the growing opportunities with customers in the backup & recovery and data management markets.
In support of the company's strategic commitment to become a more partner-led business, Commvault announced that it has undertaken a major redeployment of resources across its sales, partner and field marketing organizations to create new teams dedicated to Commvault's four routes to market: Alliance Partners, Value Added Resellers (VARs) and Distributors, Service Providers and Global Systems Integrators (GSIs).
Commvault's people, programs and tools are all focused on supporting these partners to accelerate business growth for both Commvault and its partners, and include these program enhancements:
- The creation of a new Partner Success Desk – an on-demand service center for partners around the globe – that provides 24-hour assistance with things such as RFP response questions, and fielding technical questions through every step of the sales process. The Partner Success Desk provides partners with easier, faster access to Commvault support and resources.
- A robust Partner Demand Center, which gives partners access to Commvault's marketing concierge team to help activate and execute marketing campaigns. The Partner Demand Center provides the ability to seamlessly stream content directly to partners' websites and social media platforms.
- A dramatically improved Commvault Quote Center designed to make it easier for partner organizations to generate and provide product quotes in matter of minutes, dramatically reducing the time it takes for sellers to create proposals, giving them a competitive advantage.
- A refreshed Partner Portal environment with new tools, content, and resources all focused on optimizing the partner experience and ensuring joint success. With new, simplified access and click-to-chat capabilities, partners can quickly and easily take advantage of all the latest sales tools, marketing resources, and enablement assets to grow and scale their Commvault business.
- A simplified Partner Program inclusion of expanded Business Development Funds, available for partners to help scale their businesses and grow their new customer opportunities by promoting and selling Commvault solutions.
- New investments in organizational leadership - Part of Commvault's commitment to partners is the hiring of new, senior executive talent laser-focused on partner success, including the addition of a new worldwide head of channels, Scott Strubel.
- A completely repackaged and simplified product set that brings together comprehensive backup and recovery and data management, including storage infrastructure, service delivery orchestration and data governance. Commvault's newly packaged product set has been simplified and consolidated from more than 20 offerings into four powerful products. The full details on the new product packaging can be found in this announcement.
"As a longstanding Commvault reseller, we know that the company always puts its partner ecosystem first," said Damon Robertson, Managing Director COOLSPIRiT. "The new enhancements to the Partner Advantage program are just another reminder of their commitment to helping COOLSPIRiT succeed in delivering industry leading data management solutions to my customers in an evolving and increasingly cloud-centric digital economy."
"By simplifying their partner program processes and expanding partner rewards, Commvault's Partner Advantage program offer new opportunities for increased sales and new revenue streams," said Edward Hoogeveen, Cloud Solutions Architect, Strategy & Solutions, Telindus. "These enhancements allow me to build on the success of my partnership with them, while offering the support to address and combat real business challenges."
"We're thrilled to continue our partnership with Commvault as the company ushers in this new era of its Partner Advantage program," said Chris Kiaie, Managing Director, ORIIUM. "We look forward to selling, implementing and managing even more Commvault data solutions for our customers in a way that is more customizable than ever before, with a refreshed sense of simplicity and increased levels of support."
With easier-to-quote products and different pricing and licensing options to fit the needs of their customers, Commvault makes it easier for partners to sell, implement and manage Commvault solutions, benefiting both the seller and customer.
"Commvault's goal is to be the partner of choice for backup and recovery and data management. Business moves fast, and Commvault continues to transform to help our partners quickly deliver solutions that help them grow. All of our investments and enhancements to the partner program have been designed to help partners build and scale their businesses," said Owen Taraniuk, head of worldwide partnerships and market development, Commvault. "These changes and improvements are a direct result of partner feedback and will help us all advance together and make it easier to do business with Commvault as we strive to better meet the evolving needs of our partners in an increasingly cloud-centric, digital economy."
The new enhancements to the partner program, including access to tools and resources, are available now.
Commvault is a recognized global leader in enterprise backup, recovery, and data management across any hybrid environment. Commvault's converged data management solution redefines what backup means for the progressive enterprise through solutions that protect, manage and use their most critical asset — their data. Commvault software, solutions and services are available from the company and through a global ecosystem of trusted partners. Commvault employs more than 2,700 highly-skilled individuals across markets worldwide, is publicly traded on NASDAQ (CVLT), and is headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey in the United States. To learn more about Commvault visit www.commvault.com
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; Commvault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding Commvault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. Commvault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements. The development and timing of any product release as well as any of its features or functionality remain at our sole discretion.
©1999-2018 Commvault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Commvault, Commvault and logo, the "C hexagon" logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Commvault HyperScale, ScaleProtect, Commvault OnePass, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, IntelliSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, APSS, Commvault Edge, Commvault GO, Commvault Advantage, Commvault Complete, Commvault Activate, Commvault Orchestrate, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commvault-unveils-broad-program-enhancements-to-help-partners-simplify-streamline-and-scale-their-businesses-300681779.html
Media Contact: Kevin Komiega, Commvault, 978-834-6898, firstname.lastname@example.org, @kevinkomiega|; Investor Relations Contact: Michael Picariello, Commvault, 732-728-5380, email@example.com