Commvault Delivers Innovations that Simplify Recovery Readiness
"Our customers want to be prepared for whatever tomorrow might bring, be it a sophisticated ransomware attack, the opportunity to move their cloud data to a better cloud services provider or new geographic data sovereignty regulations," said Rajiv Kottomtharayil, Chief Product Officer,
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup and Recovery – enables customers to backup, recover and migrate data between AWS,
- Automated Disaster Recovery Validation – simplifies disaster recovery testing by automatically scheduling the recovery of virtual machines and other backup data to a sandboxed environment separated from production.
- Elastic Storage Plans – allows IT to create self-driving, outcome-based backup plans to intelligently automate common backup and recovery tasks to maximize backup and recovery efficiency and performance.
- Powerful Data Protection for
Splunk– provides customers running Splunkwith a fully-featured data protection solution.
- Expanded existing support for
Microsoft Office365 applications – provides more powerful workload protection capabilities to customers and increases scalability, making it easier for multi-tenant service providers to onboard.
Safe Harbor Statement: Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein;
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commvault-delivers-innovations-that-simplify-recovery-readiness-300939402.html
Media Contact: Leo Tignini, Commvault, 732-728-5378, firstname.lastname@example.org; Investor Relations Contact: Michael Melnyk, Commvault, 732-870-4581, email@example.com