Rules of Conduct
COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC.
ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS - RULES OF CONDUCT AND PROCEDURES
AUGUST 27, 2020
Welcome to the Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”) of Commvault Systems, Inc. (the “Company”). To ensure a fair and informative Annual Meeting, please observe the following Rules of Conduct and Procedures.
- Our Company’s bylaws describe the requirements of an annual meeting and we will conduct the meeting consistent with those requirements.
- Because this is a meeting of our stockholders, only stockholders are permitted to ask questions and vote during the Annual Meeting. You must be a stockholder as of as of the close of business on the record date of July 6, 2020.
- If you wish to vote during the Annual Meeting, or to change a prior submitted vote, you may do so by sending a completed ballot to email@example.com prior to the time designated during the Annual Meeting. A blank ballot can be found on the Commvault website in the Investor Relations section at ir.commvault.com/annual-meeting. Votes submitted during the Annual Meeting must be accompanied by the 16-digit control number you received with your proxy materials or other appropriate proof of ownership. If you have voted your shares prior to the start of the Annual Meeting, no action is required during the Annual Meeting unless you wish to revoke or change your vote.
- We will address valid questions raised by our stockholders during the Annual Meeting. Questions or comments about any of the matters in the Agenda to be voted on at the Annual Meeting should be submitted to the Company via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the start of the Annual Meeting. Questions concerning matters on the Agenda may also be submitted during the Annual Meeting by investors who have dialed in by phone by following the appropriate instructions on the conference line, but must be submitted before the time the matters are before the Annual Meeting for consideration.
- Following adjournment of the formal business of the Annual Meeting, the Company will address appropriate general questions from stockholders regarding the Company. Such questions may be submitted by investors who have dialed in by phone by following the appropriate instructions on the conference line, or by emailing email@example.com.
- To allow us to answer questions from as many stockholders as possible, we will limit each stockholder to one question. We will answer as many valid questions as we can. Questions from multiple stockholders on the same topic or that are otherwise related may be grouped, summarized and answered together. We reserve the right to select the questions or topics to be answered, and to limit it to matters appropriate for the Annual Meeting. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not intend to address any questions that are: irrelevant to the business of the Company or to the business of the Annual Meeting; related to material non-public information of the Company; or out of order or not otherwise suitable for the Annual Meeting.
- If there are any matters of individual concern to a stockholder and not of general concern to all stockholders, or if a question posed was not otherwise answered, such matters may be raised separately after the Annual Meeting by contacting Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation and for joining the Company at the Annual Meeting.