Commvault Recognized as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions for 8th Straight Time
"We're excited to celebrate our position as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant today at our annual customer event, Commvault GO, where
The report also states that "today, ease of deployment, instant recovery and, especially, a greater ease of daily administration are key requirements. The backup and recovery market is also consolidating many features like data replication, (cloud) disaster recovery automation and orchestration, and intercloud data mobility on a single platform. In addition, backup vendors are adding data management functionality to their backup platforms to support analytics, test/dev and/or ransomware detection on cloud copies of backup data to deliver a higher return on the investment of data protection."
- Recovery Readiness: Reducing risk from data loss through protection and recoverability processes that preserve organizations' reputations, deliver better customer experiences, ensure business continuity and increase productivity.
- Seamless Multi-Cloud Access: Enabling customers to push more workloads to multiple clouds to improve visibility, availability and use of data – all from a single platform and with flexible, scalable recovery.
- Infrastructure modernization: Working with world leading partners to ensure customers can seamlessly consolidate, manage and scale their hybrid infrastructures, accelerate business innovation, improve customer experience and achieve higher efficiencies.
- The industry's broadest support of operating systems, hypervisors, applications, databases, storage arrays, public cloud providers, and data management functions.
- Flexible pricing and packaging options.
- Industry leading customer support.
For more information and a full complimentary copy of the
Safe Harbor Statement: Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein;
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commvault-recognized-as-a-leader-in-the-magic-quadrant-for-data-center-backup-and-recovery-solutions-for-8th-straight-time-300938410.html
Media Contact: Leo Tignini, Commvault, 732-728-5378, firstname.lastname@example.org, @leotignini; Investor Relations Contact: Michael John Melnyk, Commvault, 732-870-4581, email@example.com