COMMVAULT REDEFINES DATA PROTECTION WITH NEW SECURITY CAPABILITIES AND ECOSYSTEM INTEGRATIONS TO COMBAT INCREASINGLY SOPHISTICATED CYBER THREATS
– Latest Innovations Automatically and Intelligently Spot and Engage Cyberthreats, Minimizing Production Data Risks and Eliminating Costly Interruptions Within Five Minutes –
Available in Q2,
- Commvault Cloud Command – A single platform and UI, offering universal management for all
Commvaultofferings in an integrated dashboard that provides full telemetry and observability into key Commvaultsoftware indicators. Delivers health-at-a-glance, risk levels, security and recovery indicators, and beyond for Commvaultinvestments from a single source.
- Commvault Risk Analysis – Powered by machine learning (ML), Commvault Risk Analysis quarantines and protects sensitive data, giving organizations the ability to discover, analyze, and secure sensitive data to help prevent cyber exposure and potential data exfiltration.
- Commvault Threat Scan – Fosters the detection of corrupted or suspicious datasets. Businesses can use Threat Scan to locate and quarantine malware and threats from backup content, and help ensure clean recoveries while decreasing the likelihood of reinfection.
- Commvault Auto Recovery – Cyber analysis tool that tests recovery readiness at scale and provides a framework for forensic analysis to validate and sanitize points of recovery, aiding in the prevention of future incidents. Allows organizations to easily and securely recover workloads at scale from cyber-attacks with minimal data loss and downtime.
- ThreatWise Advisor – Delivers integrated logic into
Commvaultbackup environments to intelligently recommend decoy placement, and further harden critical workloads.
"Today we advance on our vision of enhanced data protection that establishes a seamless relationship between threat events and backups – resulting in a rapid and reliable solution for data recovery in the event of a cyber incident," said Rajiv Kottomtharayil, Chief Product Officer,
In the event that enterprises need to recover from an attack or outage,
"We love the simplicity of the
"Ransomware protection guarantees are quite in vogue and do provide important benefits," said
Protecting the most workloads requires strong technology and engineering partnerships. To that end,
"Compromised credentials continue to be the leading cause of cyberattacks and data exfiltration," said
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commvault-redefines-data-protection-with-new-security-capabilities-and-ecosystem-integrations-to-combat-increasingly-sophisticated-cyber-threats-301844574.html
Media Contact: Investor Relations Contact: Kevin Komiega, Commvault, 978-834-6898 firstname.lastname@example.org; Michael J. Melnyk, CFA, Commvault, 732-865-0458, email@example.com