Commvault's New Product Innovations Help Enterprises Accelerate Their Move to the Cloud
"In these challenging times it is important that organizations have flexibility when it comes to managing their data, and the cloud is a critical part of that," said
More Flexibility in Shifting and Managing Workloads in the Cloud
As customers shift more workloads into the cloud, they require the ability to move and manage data on a variety of cloud platforms. With today's announcement,
- Enabling customers to back up, recover, and migrate AWS DynamoDB, Redshift, and DocumentDB database solutions.
- Allowing customers to convert, back up, and migrate VMware workloads to the
AlibabaCloud ECS to increase the flexibility of their hybrid multi-cloud environments.
- Supporting the migration of Oracle and Microsoft SQL database applications to Microsoft Azure, expanding customers' ability to integrate Azure cloud services into hybrid environments.
- Further integrating with the ServiceNow platform to enable self-service. This deep integration allows
Commvaultcustomers to back up, recover, and migrate file systems, VMs, Microsoft SQL Server workloads and other ServiceNow catalog assets, all within the ServiceNow SaaS platform.
- Offering the ability to quickly convert Oracle Unix databases to Linux and vice versa. This new capability makes it easier for customers to migrate on-premises Unix Oracle databases to the cloud, or cloud Linux Oracle databases to on-premises infrastructure, all without needing an Oracle enterprise license.
Simplifying Data Management with a Tightly Integrated User Interface
To simplify the customer experience across
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein;
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commvaults-new-product-innovations-help-enterprises-accelerate-their-move-to-the-cloud-301030563.html
Media: Megan Lane, Commvault, (732) 539-2767, firstname.lastname@example.org. Investor Relations Contact: Michael Melnyk, Commvault, 732-870-4581, email@example.com.